Monday, April 13, 2009

Help a Disabled Guy put his heart on the line -Buying Flowers ( Help)?

I am a tiny bit interested in a girl that cuts my hair. I am a disabled guy (cerebral palsy) that happens to be shy when it comes to the ladies. However, this girl has a very caliming personality and seems to have an open mind. If I was going to buy her flowers, a belated Valentine%26#039;s Day gift, what kind would you recommend? I do not want any red or pink roses in the bundle. Do you know of any good companies that are reasonable in price and deliver. I live in the great state Michigan.





Thanks,


Mike

Help a Disabled Guy put his heart on the line -Buying Flowers ( Help)?
I don%26#039;t know of any. But good luck.





Make her laugh and be a confident and sometimes smart ***.



genealogy mormon

No comments:

Post a Comment